Easy Macaroni Pasta
One of the favourite dish of my daughter :)
Ingredients: (I have taken all the ingredients without any measurements :-p)
* Onion (Diced)
* Red, Green, Yellow Capsicum (Diced)
* Broccoli (Small Florets)
* Mushrooms (Sliced)
* Tomatoes (Big chunks)
* Tomato Puree
* Fresh Cream (I normally takes the malai from the milk and make it smooth by beating in a bowl) - A big heaped spoon will be enough
* Tomato Ketchup
* Black Pepper
The vegetables are optional according to the requirement or the availability. The more vegetables, more tastes good.
1. Boil some water and add 1 spoon oil and some salt to it.
2. Add macaroni to the boiling water.
3. We need to stir the macaroni and keep check them to be cook. To check for the cooked macaroni, take one macaroni out from the boiling water and press it by your nail. If it got soften properly without any hardness, the macaroni is done.
4. Drain the water in a strainer and put the macaroni in cold water for a minute and then drain it again.
5. Now take 2-3 spoon of oil (recommended olive oil) in a pan and add vegetables (except broccoli) to the hot oil and saute them until they done (like you can find the change in colour of capsicums and onions).
6. Now add tomato puree to this. We need to make a gravy of that much amount, so that all the macaroni should be covered. So, we need enough quantity of tomato puree.
7.Now add the cream (malai) and 2 spoon ketchup.
8. Now add salt, black pepper and oregano to this. If you need much spicy then you can add red chilli or red chilli flakes.
9. Add macaroni and broccoli and toss it gently.
We are done! Want to make it more delicious? Add grated mozzarella cheese. Ready to serve GARMA GARAM....